[openstack-dev] [CASS SPAM]Re: [opensatck] [freezer] Looking for a worked intallation guide for freezer

hanchao at iscas.ac.cn hanchao at iscas.ac.cn
Tue Sep 12 05:40:14 UTC 2017

Hi Saad,

Thank you for your reply and the information about the current status of Freezer project.

Unfortunately for me, I will not be present at the PTG in Denver. However, I will be keeping my eyes on the project. Hopefully we will see a helpful tutorial, both for the installation and development, soon. :)

Regards,
Chao