[openstack-dev] [devstack] SUSE jobs started failing on peakmem_tracker

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 23:33:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was trying to make sure the existing openSUSE jobs passed on Zuul v3
but even the regular v2 jobs are hitting a bug I filed here [1].
As far as I know, these jobs were passing until recently.

This is preventing us from sanity checking that everything works out
of the box for the suse devstack job for the v3 migration.
I've disabled this service through localconf in the v3 job for the
time being [2] to test further.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1716066
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/502147/

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]