[openstack-dev] [cinder] Denver Team Dinner Planned ...

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 20:19:57 UTC 2017

Team,

I have found a place that I hope we will all enjoy for dinner. The
general consensus was to do Thursday night with a few exceptions.  So, I
went with the majority and made reservations for Thursday night at 7
pm.  Here are the details:

  * */Location:  Casey's Bistro and Pub - 7301 East 29th Avenue Denver,
    CO 80238 -- 720-974-7350/*

  * */Website: /**/http://coloradopubco.com/stapleton-caseys//*

The place is .9 miles from the convention center.  So, it should be
walkable.

If you are planning to come but haven't yet put your name on the list in
the etherpad [1] please do so by Wednesday so I can make sure we have an
accurate number for the reservation.

Look forward to seeing you all next week!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ptg-queens