[openstack-dev] [octavia][l7policy] Is redirect to pool supported?

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:44:37 UTC 2017

Yes, you can redirect to a pool.  Multiple pools can be created under
the load balancer object and then referenced from the L7 Policy.

This example shows a load balancer with a redirect to pool L7 policy:
https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/user/guides/l7-cookbook.html#send-requests-starting-with-js-or-images-to-static-pool
Note that the first step in the example is to create the pool on the
load balancer.

Michael (johnsom)