[openstack-dev] removing screen from devstack - RSN

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Thu Sep 7 20:54:05 UTC 2017

All-

	The plain pdb doc patch [1] is merging.

	On clarkb's suggestion, I took a look at remote-pdb [2], and it turned
out to be easy-peasy to use.  I submitted a followon doc patch for that [3].

	Thanks, John, for speaking up and getting this rolling.

			Eric

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/501834/
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/remote-pdb
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/501870/