[openstack-dev] [kolla] [cinder] [ironic] PTG cross-platform meetup possibility

Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) vhosakot at cisco.com
Thu Sep 7 15:09:14 UTC 2017

Sending the confirmed cross-project meets with the kolla community:

Monday with Triple-O at 2 pm
Monday with Cinder and Ironic at 4 pm

Regards,
Vikram Hosakote
IRC:  vhosakot

From: Jay S Bryant <jungleboyj at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 1:43 PM
To: "openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] [cinder] [ironic] PTG cross-platform meetup possibility

Rich,

I can make Monday at 4 pm work.  Conflicts with some Docs discussions but I can step out for a bit.

Thanks!

Jay

On 8/31/2017 8:25 AM, Richard Wellum wrote:
Hi,

How does Monday at 4pm sound? Kolla already has a cross-platform discussion with Triple-O at 2pm, so this would dovetail nicely.

Thanks,