[openstack-dev] [keystone] [nova] [neutron] [cinder] [ironic] [glance] [swift] Baremetal/VM SIG PTG Schedule/Etherpad

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:01:00 UTC 2017

I spoke with John a bit today in IRC and we have a rough schedule worked
out for the Baremetal/VM SIG. All the sessions/ideas/carry-over topics
from Boston have been filtered into a schedule and is available in the
etherpad [0].

Each entry should have a "lead" to drive the discussion and a "goal" to
work towards. I took a stab at listing leads and goals accordingly, but
if you're more familiar with the topics, please adjust as necessary. If
you noticed a conflict with another session, feel free to respond here,
leave a comment in the etherpad, or ping me on IRC. I know it's a bit
late, but I'd like to have the schedule pretty well set by the weekend.

Thanks!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/queens-PTG-vmbm