[openstack-dev] [neutron] mod_wsgi support (pike bug?)

Thomas Bechtold tbechtold at suse.com
Thu Sep 7 04:19:18 UTC 2017

Hi Kevin,

On 04.09.2017 15:01, Kevin Benton wrote:
> Yes, unfortunately I didn't make it back to the patch in time to adjust
> devstack to dump all of the configuration into one file (instead of
> /etc/neutron/neutron.conf /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2.conf etc).

You don't have to put everything into one file. oslo.config supports per
service config files and conf.d dirs[1].
So eg. dhcp_agent.ini could be put into
/etc/neutron/neutron-dhcp-agent.conf.d/foo.conf (it must end with .conf).
Maybe that's more readable than a single huge config file?

Best,

Tom

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.config/ocata.html#id2