[openstack-dev] [all] tracking policy community goal for queens

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:51:47 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I reused some of Doug's doc-migration tooling to create a burndown chart
specifically for policy work in Queens [0][1]. As some of you might
know, I've attempted to update projects that are not impacted by the
goal [2]. Another reminder that we will be having two sessions dedicated
to helping projects accomplish the goal this upcoming Monday and Tuesday
at the PTG (still unsure about room assignment) [3]. The first session
will be Monday from 9:00 to 12:00. The second session will be Tuesday
afternoon from 14:30 to 17:00. We have a dedicated etherpad for tracking
policy-and-docs-in-code work [4], so don't hesitate to add your name to it.

If your project is already working on moving policy [0], please be sure
to track it using the topic suggested in the goal
(policy-and-docs-in-code). The burndown chart looks for patches matching
that topic.

Thanks!

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/policy-in-code.html
[1] https://www.lbragstad.com/policy-burndown/