[openstack-dev] [ptg][interop][refstack][all][ironic][cinder]RefStack and Interop WG PTG Agenda

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Wed Sep 6 14:22:54 UTC 2017

> On Sep 4, 2017, at 1:04 AM, Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On 09/01/2017 07:07 PM, Chris Hoge wrote:
>> The RefStack and Interop WG teams will host a small work room on Monday
>> and Tuesday at the PTG. We would like for projects interested in the
>> interop guideline expansion to participate in guiding the development of
>> future guidelines. The draft schedule focuses on Interop work for Monday,
>> and RefStack work for Tuesday.
>> The Interop WG work will have a general session for future planning and
>> guideline work. We will also have sessions targeted towards new vertical
>> programs, with a focus on NFV. We would also like to invite
>> representatives from projects that can be installed as standalone
>> services, like Cinder and Ironic, to discuss the creation of vertical
>> programs to test for standalone interoperability of their services. In
>> another session covering extension programs, we would like to invite
>> representatives from the Designate and Heat projects to attend to discuss
>> the plans for the two proposed extension programs[1][2]. Any other
>> projects interested in building an extension program are invited to
>> attend as well.
>
> Re "Verticals: Cinder, Ironic, Swift discussion", I'm very interested to come. Can we please schedule a specific slot for it? We will be participating in a Kolla discussion with Cinder folks at 4pm, maybe after that?

I’m building out the schedule in the planning etherpad right now. Will
the time slot earlier in the day work for you? There's also time later
in the day. For anyone who wants to attend a session, please add
your name and if a different time works better for you.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/InteropDenver2017PTG

-Chris