[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Add support for Neutron NSX driver

Tong Liu lexuns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:05:30 UTC 2017

Thanks Emilien and Ben. The situation is exactly as what Ben mentioned. The
feature patches have been merged in Pike. But it is broken and we are
trying to fix it. If we can backport it to Pike where the feature has been
originally introduced, that would be great.

Here are the patches that cherry-picked to Pike:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500946/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500794/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500674/

Thanks,