[openstack-dev] [ironic] PTG schedule (preliminary version)

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 14:51:41 UTC 2017

Hi all!

We're close to finalizing our schedule, and the current version can be seen at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-ptg.

I've created four etherpads per block of topics for our notes:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-ptg-ongoing-work
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-ptg-contentious-topics
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-ptg-feature-proposals
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-ptg-processes-tools-priorities

Please put your notes in these etherpads (not the main one!). If you lead a
topic, please populate an appropriate section with links to specs, comments, etc.

Please keep in mind that we're waiting for Nova schedule to finalize before
finalizing our schedule. We need the bare metal scheduling discussion to happen,
and preferably before we start discussing it ourselves.

Thanks and see you in Denver!