[openstack-dev] [tc][masakari] new project teams application for Masakari

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:25:26 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have just proposed inclusion of Masakari[1] (Instances High Availability
Service) into list of official OpenStack projects in [2]. Regarding this
proposal, I would like to ask OpenStack community for what else can be improved
in the project to meet all the necessary requirements.

And I would like use this thread to extend the discussion about project
masakari. It would be great if you can post your comments/questions in [2] or in
this thread. I would be happy to discuss and answer to your questions.

I will be at PTG in Denver from 9/12 (Tuesday) to 9/14(Thursday). Other Masakari
team members also will be there at PTG. We are happy to discuss anything
regarding to Masakari in PTG.
Please contact us via freenode IRC @ #openstack-masakari, or openstack-dev ML
with prefix [masakari].

Thank you.