[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Gate is broken - Do not approve any patch until further notice

Marios Andreou mandreou at redhat.com
Fri Sep 1 15:27:43 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:17 AM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:

> We are currently dealing with 4 issues and until they are fix, please
> do not approve any patch. We want to keep the gate clear to merge the
> fixes for the 4 problems first.
>
> 1) devstack-gate broke us because we use it as a library (bad)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1713868
>
> 2) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/474578/ broke us and we're
> reverting it https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1713832

I don't think this ^^ patch is what causes/ed that bug, at least I haven't
found or seen that this is the case. As we discussed a bit on Wednesday
evening, if you see the elastic-recheck query @
http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/#1713832 the issue was seen
twice in the last 24 hours and 5 times since the revert landed early
Wednesday EU morning. I think that's roughly the same rate it was being
seen before and after my patch was reverted.

Do you think we can now consider landing that again with
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/499116/ please ?

I also see you assigned me that bug - I'll try and have another look at it
next week but we may want to reach out to someone from zaqar see if they
have any ideas about why that happens.

have a good weekend all

marios