[openstack-dev] [all][nova][neutron][qa][panko][blazar]: OpenStack meets ETSI NFV workshop on 12.09.2017

Mikhail Fedosin mfedosin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:03:10 UTC 2017

Hello!

I would also like to discuss the possibility of using Glare for cataloging
VNF packages. Generally speaking Glare satisfies all the requirements from
the standard http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gs/NFV-IFA/001_099/007/
02.01.01_60/gs_NFV-IFA007v020101p.pdf
Could we include this topic in the discussions, too?

I plan to create an artifact type and present a short demo there, about how
glare can work with the packages. If this topic is interesting, then we can
discuss it in more detail on Wednesday or Thursday in dedicated Glare team
room.

Best regards,
Mikhail Fedosin