[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [skip-level-upgrades][fast-forward-upgrades] PTG summary

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Oct 31 15:53:00 UTC 2017

The etherpad for the Fast-Forward Upgrades session at the Sydney forum is here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-forum-fast-forward-upgrades

Please help us flesh it out and frame the discussion to make the best
use of our time. I have included reference materials from previous
sessions to use as a starting point. Thanks to everyone for
participating!

Cheers,
Erik