[openstack-dev] [ceilometer][oslo_messaging] Random Connection reset by peer

李田清 tianqing at unitedstack.com
Fri Oct 27 08:04:45 UTC 2017

Hello,
    I test ceilometer agent notification workload partition. I found it is too fragile.
    The load is 1k cirrors vm. I make processing queue to 4 and workers to 1.
    I can sure the network is ok. But in the ceilometer agent notification log i see this
http://paste.openstack.org/show/624795/

   I am sure rabbitmq resource is enough. the status is here
http://paste.openstack.org/show/624796/

   And after some dig in i found this.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/383738/104-connection-reset-by-peer-socket-error-or-when-does-closing-a-socket-resu

    Can someone join me to test it? Or is there someone know this why and how to fix this?
    Thanks a lot a lot.