[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blocking gate - do not recheck / rebase / approve any patch now (please)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 12:58:50 UTC 2017

We have been working very hard to get a package/container promotions
(since 44 days) and now our blocker is
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/513701/.

Because the gate queue is huge, we decided to block the gate and kill
all the jobs running there until we can get
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/513701/ and its backport
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514584 (both are blocking the whole
production chain).
We hope to promote after these 2 patches, unless there is something
else, in that case we would iterate to the next problem.

We hope you understand and support us during this effort.
So please do not recheck, rebase or approve any patch until further notice.

Thank you,
--
Emilien Macchi