[openstack-dev] [release][ptl] Releases repo frozen

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Oct 24 22:09:37 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Sean McGinnis's message of 2017-10-17 10:37:25 -0500:
> Just a heads up that the releases repo is frozen while we work through some
> zuul v3 migration issues. Jobs are passing, but some of the important
> post-release processing that needs to happen will require a little more
> tinkering to get right.
>
> Feel free to propose release patches, but just know that we will not be able to
> process any of them until these issues are resolved.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> Sean (smcginnis)

We're starting to have folks ask for releases. The jobs are still not
passing 100% of the time, so the release team is running the releases
carefully so we can watch for failures and deal with them immediately.
Please continue to be patient; we promise we'll get to your releases as
soon as possible.

Doug