[openstack-dev] [networking-ovn] Error while running unit tests(master branch)

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:33:50 UTC 2017

Hi Pranab,

> I don't see any errors in final results. But, as you can see here [1],
> couple of tests are showing ERROR before that.
>
> [1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/624436/

Ah, I see what you mean now. Off the top of my head I don't know what
is the cause, I will need to some troubleshooting. But, I can confirm
that I see the same errors by running the tests locally on my machine.

I have opened a bug against it at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-ovn/+bug/1726845 so we can keep
track of the problem and to raise more awareness about it. The
importance was set to medium because the tests run still succeed
regardless of those exceptions being raised.

Thanks a lot of identifying and reporting this problem, hopefully we
can get it fixed soon!

Cheers,
Lucas