[openstack-dev] Do you hate the new gerrit thing where the cursor jumps all over?

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:16:24 UTC 2017

I don't wanna turn this into a complaint session about new Gerrit. But
three little notes since the upgrade:

- I can't push the "e" key to go into editing mode anymore
- Cherry-picks change the gerrit topic (that's probably a feature)
- The patch I'm already looking at shows up under "Same Topic" (that's
probably a feature)

The only one that really kills me is the first one. Anyone know if the
keyboard shortcut changed, or if it's disabled but configurable, etc...?