[openstack-dev] [infra][all] Decommissioning Zuul v2

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Oct 18 20:57:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

At the infra meeting[1] yesterday, there was general agreement that we have
likely passed the point at which we would consider a rollback to Zuul
v2, and will iterate forward on any further issues (as we have been
doing since Sunday).

We plan on freezing the Zuul v2 config[2] now, and keep it and the Zuul
v2 servers around until next week, at which point we will tag
project-config (for easy historical reference), start deleting the Zuul
v2 content, and delete the servers.

If this sounds premature, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jim

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2017/infra.2017-10-17-19.00.html
[2] zuul/layout.yaml and jenkins/ in the project-config repository