[openstack-dev] OpenStack Dev Digest is Open to Volunteers!

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 02:06:35 UTC 2017

Hey all,

The OpenStack Dev Digest has been receiving great feedback from various members
of our community as being a good resource to get important summaries of threads
they might be interested in responding back to and/or being informed on.

Currently the Dev Digest gets posted by me on the OpenStack blog [1] weekly
when I can, gets posted on the dev list, the operators lists, OpenStack
twitter, and LWN [2].

Summarizing everything can be a lot of work. I recently read the User Group
Newsletter [3] by Sonia Ramza and noticed the content is created by the
community via an etherpad.

I would like to do the same with the Dev Digest and have started a new etherpad
[4]. I will still be writing the Dev Digest and acting editor, but hoping to
lean more on the community for content I might've missed and getting
corrections.

The cut off each week for now we'll say is every Friday at 19:00 UTC. Thank
you!

[1] - https://www.openstack.org/blog
[2] - https://lwn.net
[3] - https://www.openstack.org/blog/2017/10/user-group-newsletter-september-2017/