[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for candidates: How do you think we can make our community more inclusive?

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 10:17:52 UTC 2017

/me waves

Thanks a bunch for replying to my email. As some of you may know, this is a
topic that is very close to me and I that I pay lots of attention to. There's
some overlap in some of your replies and I've taken notes offline so we can work
together on some of them (although I'd love to see y'all pushing your ideas
forward).

I've decided to not summarize the thread here because I would prefer to
encourage voters to read each of the replies. A summary from me would not pay
justice to the effort you've put replying to my question.

Thanks again and good luck to y'all,
Flavio

--
@flaper87