[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 16:23:30 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:38 PM Ed Leafe <ed at leafe.com> wrote:

> In the past year or so, has there been anything that made you think “I
> wish the TC would do something about that!” ? If so, what was it, and what
> would you have wanted the TC to do about it?

I really appreciate the work that the TC has done with the vision and the
community goals.
The TC is applying the ideas of servant leadership, which are a very good
fit with OpenStack guiding principles [0].

I wish the TC would be more proactive in propagating the ideas of servant
leadership and vision into the project teams - and help the PTLs be servant
leaders for their project teams.

Faithfully,

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)

[0]