[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for candidates: How do you think we can make our community more inclusive?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:27:05 UTC 2017

Greetings Flavio,

My perception is that if we need to encourage the spreading of task, roles,
responsibility amongst many. In other words, encourage building trust.
Building trust should hopefully foster a personal sense of investment
and responsibility, hopefully resulting in further diversity as time goes by
improving contributor retention.

That being said, I think step zero would be an assessment of what data is
available and the identification of what is missing from the puzzle.

-Julia