[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:00:36 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Clay Gerrard <clay.gerrard at gmail.com> wrote:
[trim]
> To candidates:
>
> Would you please self select a change (or changes) from
> https://github.com/openstack/governance/ in the past ~12 mo or so where they
> thought the outcome or the discussion/process was particular good and
> explain why you think so?

The one thing that really sticks out to me is the vision statement [1]
by the TC.
Not just because such things are scary, but that the process to reach
a vision really
forces the entire group to reach a mutual understanding. I think that
the exercise of
writing the vision was worthwhile, largely because one can't see where
one is going,
without understanding where one is presently.

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/453262