[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:35:47 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Ed Leafe <ed at leafe.com> wrote:
> In the past year or so, has there been anything that made you think “I wish the TC would do something about that!” ? If so, what was it, and what would you have wanted the TC to do about it?

There have been some great replies thus far, possibly the best so far
is Emilien's reply.

That being said, I have felt like many of our problems are
fundamentally a lack of trust.
I don't think it is a misplaced lack of trust, but more sub-optimal
behaviors that have
impacted the way we work in order to maintain control. In reality none
of us are really
"in control." All we can do is try to row in the same general
direction in order to reach
a mutually agreeable outcome.

I would like to see the TC encourage reflection upon the path taken by
each project
for mutual understandings of mission and direction to be reached
inside of each project.
Hopefully through that, we can build trust, and possibly undo some of
the negative impact
that highly focused agendas have had on our community.