[openstack-dev] [tc][election] Question for the candidates

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Fri Oct 13 12:15:47 UTC 2017

There is one topic I have been pretty vocal about wanting the TC to deal
with - encouraging cross project teams (Docs / QA etc) to start
migrating to providing tooling, rather than direct services to projects.

I am aware I am (re)opening a can of worms, but I think as a community
we have started to move in this direction already (see: Docs, Zuul v3).