[openstack-dev] [all][api] POST /api-sig/news
cdent+os at anticdent.org
Thu Oct 12 16:31:39 UTC 2017
Greetings OpenStack community,
All the usual attendees of the weekly API-SIG meeting are rather busy, so not a great deal of activity to report from a rather short meeting. Three things of note:
* The forum session for the SIG  has been approved, see you in Sydney.
* There's been some discussion of recording an outreach video at summit. Ed's going to follow up on that on the openstack-sigs list .
* The video discussion raised the issue that there might be a need, now that the group has a wider audience, for an APAC-friendly meeting time. Michael is going to follow up on that, also on the openstack-sigs list. If you have thoughts on that, feel free to beat him to it.
# Newly Published Guidelines
# API Guidelines Proposed for Freeze
Guidelines that are ready for wider review by the whole community.
None this week
# Guidelines Currently Under Review 
* Updates for rename to SIG
* A (shrinking) suite of several documents about doing version and service discovery
Start at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459405/
* WIP: microversion architecture archival doc (very early; not yet ready for review)
# Highlighting your API impacting issues
If you seek further review and insight from the API SIG about APIs that you are developing or changing, please address your concerns in an email to the OpenStack developer mailing list with the tag "[api]" in the subject. In your email, you should include any relevant reviews, links, and comments to help guide the discussion of the specific challenge you are facing.
To learn more about the API SIG mission and the work we do, see our wiki page  and guidelines .
Thanks for reading and see you next week!
Past Meeting Records
Chris Dent (⊙＿⊙') https://anticdent.org/
freenode: cdent tw: @anticdent
More information about the OpenStack-dev