[openstack-dev] [QA] Office Hours report 2017-10-12

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:22:40 UTC 2017

Dear all,

today we had our first QA office hours.
Thanks to everyone who attended and to chandankumar for leading the bug
triage.

I think it was an hour well spent, we had good discussions about several
recent bugs.
We will have the next office hours in two weeks from now.

The IRC report [0] and full log [1] are available through meetbot.

Below a details of the bugs we triaged today.

Kind regards

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)

Bug #1721553 in tempest: "Functional tests fail: Expecting to find domain
in project / auth_url was not provided to the Neutron client"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1721553
discussed, triaged

Bug #1715663 in tempest: "Silent termination on wrong entry point from
plugin"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1715663
discussed, triaged, tagged as low hanging fruit

Bug #1672620 in tempest: "Need pre/post test hooks for tempest"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1672620
discussed, triaged, need clarification

Bug #1722201 in tempest: "Deprecation Warning for 'Mitaka' and
 'openstack-tempest-16.0.0-1.el7ost.noarch'"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1722201
discussed, invalid

Bug #1722995 in devstack: "DevStack in DevStack"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1722995
triaged and commented

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/office_hours/2017/office_hours.2017-10-12-09.01.html