[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Looking for help: bug triage meeting organiser

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Thu Oct 12 12:48:07 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I'd be very happy if someone can take over the bug triage czar duty,
and report it in our community meeting end of each month.

It doesn't take too much time in itself (preparing a list of bugs
before the meeting, having an opinion on them, and attend the bug
triage meeting). IMO, it's greatly rewarding (be ahead of bugs).

If you are interested, please contact me on IRC or answer this email.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)