[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Reminder about specs for Queens

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 19:09:03 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

As we approach milestone 1 for Queens, we need to be mindful of the
open specs[0]. Please take some time to review the posted specs. Also
if you need to propose a new spec, please do so as soon as possible.
The goal for this cycle is to close the spec repo at milestone 2.  The
hope is to use the time after milestone 2 for additional stabilization
and hardening so we would like to get as much merged prior to
milestone 2 as possible.

If you have any questions or issues with this plan, please let us
know. We chatted about this a bit the last IRC meeting[1] but we can
certainly review this plan as necessary.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/tripleo-specs+status:open
[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2017/tripleo.2017-10-10-14.00.log.html#l-315