[openstack-dev] [pbr] Migration to Storyboard

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 14:05:50 UTC 2017

The Python packaging ecosystem is shifting under our feet and we have a couple
of things in pbr we need to look at over the next few months (Pipfiles, pyenv,
changes in setuptools setup.cfg, ...). We should probably track these somewhere
and Storyboard [1] seems like a better candidate for doing this than Launchpad
(plus, I get to play with Storyboard).

I can initiate the transfer (it seems pretty easy to do [2]) but I'd like to
make sure there are no objections before doing so.

Speak now or forever hold your tongue.

Stephen

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/migration.html