[openstack-dev] Update on Zuul v3 Migration - and what to do about issues

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 11 13:38:49 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-11 08:13:44 -0400 (-0400), David Shrewsbury wrote:
[...]
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 1:31 AM, Rikimaru Honjo wrote:
[...]
> > 1) Is there the information about differences of configuration
> > between nodepool for zuul v2 and v3? Or, can I configure
> > feature/zuulv3 basically same as lower version?
>
> We don't document the differences between versions, but all of the
> v3 config options are documented in the nodepool docs (you can
> generate them from the source repo with the command: tox -e docs).
[...]

It also bears mentioning that Zuul v3 has not officially reached
release yet, and the plan is to work on documentation for CI
operators upgrading from v2 to v3 after we've been able to
successfully use v3 ourselves upstream. The unfortunate lack of
documentation around migration is still expected at this stage.
--
Jeremy Stanley