[openstack-dev] [qa][infra][devstack] Changes to devstack-core for zuul v3 migration

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:15:29 UTC 2017

Dear all,

with zuul v3, the common roles and playbooks that will be used for all
devstack jobs will be hosted in openstack-dev/devstack.
To speed up the implementation and stabilisation of the code I propose the
following changes:

- we will treat +1 from infra-core members on devstack changes in the
ansible bits as +2
- add clarkb to devstack-core, since he's quite aware of the the devstack
codebase

Please let me know if you have any objection, else the change we'll become
effective tomorrow.

Kind regards

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)