[openstack-dev] [octavia] New meeting time and channel

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:22:28 UTC 2017

Hello OpenStack load balancing folks,

Wednesdays in the #openstack-lbaas channel.

As discussed at the last two weekly meetings[1], we are moving our
meeting time back to the previous time slot.  Unfortunately the
earlier time slot did not work for some team members and attendance
dropped.

Based on the results from the doodle poll [2], our old meeting time
works better for folks when taking into account that some folks are
transitioning to other work. With the recent TC resolution allowing
meetings in the team channels[3] we will be having the weekly IRC
meeting in the #openstack-lbaas channel.

The core team is also available in the #openstack-lbaas channel
covering a wide time window, so please feel free to utilize the
#openstack-lbaas channel if you are unable to attend the weekly
meeting.

Michael (johnsom)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Octavia/Meeting_Minutes#2017-10-04_Weekly_meeting:
[2] https://beta.doodle.com/poll/p65x9xxkec52ecaw