[openstack-dev] [infra][mogan] Need help for replacing the current master

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 6 17:03:05 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-29 00:19:25 -0400 (-0400), Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> I tried several things, not sure i have enough git-fu to pull this
> off. For example.
[...]
> remote: ERROR:  In commit de26dc69aa28f57512326227a65dc3f9110a7be1
> remote: ERROR:  committer email address sleepsonthefloor at gmail.com
> remote: ERROR:  does not match your user account.
[...]

Yep, sorry about that (and sorry we've been too distracted to
respond before now, thanks for the reminder in IRC). We should have
predicted you'd need forgeCommitter in addition to pushMerge. We've
added that via https://review.openstack.org/510158 which has now
applied in Gerrit so please do try again and I'll try to be more
responsive in assisting with any further errors (but hopefully it'll
"just work" now).
--
Jeremy Stanley