[openstack-dev] [ironic][inspector] Virtual Queens PTG

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:40:48 UTC 2017

Folks,

as there have been multiple questions about Inspector that I couldn't
answer due to my PTG absence, I've decided to make it up to You and
organise a virtual inspector-focused PTG call (over some BlueJeans or TBD).

The other Inspector Cores gracefully agreed to. I've selected the times all
of us were most comfortable with and would like to ask You to do the
same[1].

As far as the program is concerned, I've created an Etherpad with some
bullets to base our discussion on[2], TL;DR of it being *current Inspector
status on HA&DHCP filtering and plan on Ironic--Inspector merge* and
picking action items.

I'd like to kindly invite You, the Community, to participate.

Best Regards,
milan

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/q7m4mnvv3h7k8eae
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/inspector-queens-virtual-ptg