[openstack-dev] [storyboard] Should New Projects Be Using Storyboard?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:19:46 UTC 2017

Hello :)

Yes! We have already begun migrating projects. I am currently working on a
Rocky release goal to further the migration of projects to Storyboard.

There have been several blog posts we've shared with the dev list
previously if you want to check them out [1] [2] [3]

If you're interested in the actual migration process, we have documentation
here [4].

We actually did a summit talk about all this to :) [5]

Hope all this info helps clarify things!

-Kendall Nelson(diablo_rojo)

[1] https://storyboard-blog.sotk.co.uk/why-storyboard-for-openstack.html
[2] https://storyboard-blog.sotk.co.uk/mapping-launchpad-to-storyboard.html
[3]