[openstack-dev] [ptls] Sydney Forum Project Onboarding Rooms

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:50:18 UTC 2017

Hello :)

We have a little over 40 slots available so we should be able to
accommodate almost everyone, but it will be a first response first serve
basis.

Logistics: Slots are 40 min long and will have projection set up in them.
The rooms have a capacity of about 40 people and will be set up classroom
style.

If you are interested in reserving a spot, just reply directly to me and I
will put your project on the list. *Please let me know if you want one and
also include the names and emails anyone that will be speaking with you. *

When slots run out, they run out.

Thanks!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)