[openstack-dev] [docs] Evidence of Success

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu Oct 5 15:33:48 UTC 2017

Sorry for the Google Docs link btw. That's where Petr and I were
initially collaborating. I've moved this back to the etherpad referenced
in ttps://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-queens
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-queens>

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-queens-mission-statement