[openstack-dev] [all] Zuul Error for commits

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Oct 5 13:03:07 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-05 13:43, Goutham Pratapa wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have made a commit to a Kingbird-project and Zuul jobs ran and a job
> namely openstack-tox-py27
> <http://logs.openstack.org/13/487813/3/check/openstack-tox-py27/c1e9e14/>
> <http://logs.openstack.org/13/487813/3/check/openstack-tox-py27/c1e9e14/>
> failed with the error *TIMED_OUT in 2h 32m 23s *which resulted in -1 how
> can I retrigger it is
>
> this a known issue??
>
> Commit for reference: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/487813/
>
> Any help?

http://zuulv3.openstack.org shows that 487813 is still getting
processed, Zuul v3 has a much smaller number of nodes. So, your recheck
worked.

The -1 by Zuul v3 does not block you merging a change, you can go ahead
and merge it. If you have touched zuul v3 files, I would wait for it,
otherwise review the jobs and decide whether you need to wait or want to
ignore the timeout. There's no technical limitation to block the merge,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)