[openstack-dev] [tripleo] bugs moved to queens-2

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 21:22:56 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

So during our IRC meeting[0], it was mentioned that we should move <=
Medium bugs over to queens-2 to help with visibility of more important
bugs. Since we had 470+ total bugs targeted to queens-1, I have moved
all the medium bugs that were not yet In Progress to queens-2 and will
be reviewing the remaining list[1] and checking if the patches were
actually merged or if they should be moved to queens-2 as they do not
have any activity. Please take some time to review the High/Critical
bugs as we should be working on those or closing them out if they are
no longer valid.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2017/tripleo.2017-10-03-13.59.log.html#l-156