[openstack-dev] [policy] AWS IAM session

Devdatta Kulkarni kulkarni.devdatta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:59:50 UTC 2017

+1

I spent some time recently studying IAM models of AWS and GCP.
Based on this I had created following post comparing and summarizing the
two models at high-level:

http://devcentric.io/2017/07/13/comparing-iam-models-of-aws-and-gcp/

Thought of sharing it here as it may help with big-picture comparison of
the two models.

Best regards,
Devdatta