[openstack-dev] [docs] Evidence of Success

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 17:35:40 UTC 2017

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:46 AM, Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org> wrote:
> I've made a bit of progress on the collaborative vision for the Docs team:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xy78CnmnKlQ7SbR1XewqgrUdGe7DqnKAGYw_9aj5Ndg/edit#
>
> This still needs plenty of work, but I wanted to put out what we have so we
> can start to get some feedback from other members of the Docs team. The Use
> Cases section in particular was really vast and hard to cut down into prose
> without getting too detailed.
>
> Welcome your feedback and input!

The draft is really good! It reflects very well what we said we would
do at the PTG, way to go.

I think the next steps would be:
- Definition of Done, or how you consider something achieved (code
merged, doc published, etc).
- Metrics: what metrics do you use to measure what you're delivering.
- What do you expect by end of Queens (put some number in metrics is
probably a good start) - it's already mentioned in your draft vision
but it might be revisited once you define the 2 previous items.

Good work!
--
Emilien Macchi