[openstack-dev] [TripleO] containerized undercloud in Queens

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 13:10:29 UTC 2017

(top-posting, as it is not a direct response to a specific line)

This is your friendly reminder that we're not quite near containerized
ironic-inspector. The THT for it has probably never been tested at all, and the
iptables magic we do may simply not be containers-compatible. Milan would
appreciate any help with his ironic-inspector rework.

Dmitry