[openstack-dev] [doc] [glance] backport patch doesn't seem to be applied to doc site

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Oct 3 23:52:57 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017, at 04:30 PM, Ken'ichi Ohmichi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried to install glance manually according to docs site[1] for Pike
> release, and current doc site doesn't show how to create glance
> database.
> The bug has been already fixed and the backport patch[2] also has been
> merged into Pike branch.
> So how to affect these backport patches to actual doc site?
>
> Thanks
> Kenichi Omichi
>
> ---
> [1]: https://docs.openstack.org/glance/pike/install/install-ubuntu.html
> [2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/508279

This likely failed to publish due to bugs in the Zuulv3 jobs. Merging
new changes to the branches should retrigger doc publishing. Otherwise
an infra root will need to manually retrigger the jobs but we are fairly
swamped right now just various migration related items so it would be
great if merging a subsequent change could be used instead.

Hope this helps,
Clark