[openstack-dev] [storyboard] Should New Projects Be Using Storyboard?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:17:32 UTC 2017

Yes we definitely need to update these places to stop pointing new projects
to Launchpad. Luckily the last few I've seen created haven't all gone to
Launchpad. That being said, I have a work item to go through and update all
mentions of Launchpad to point to Storyboard instead.

If anyone sees other places that need updating please let myself or other
Storyboard members know in the #storyboard channel, or, if you have a few
spare min, feel free to update it yourself. We'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Mike for bringing attention to this!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)