[openstack-dev] [policy] AWS IAM session

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:08:31 UTC 2017

Hey all,

It was mentioned in today's keystone meeting [0] that it would be useful
to go through AWS IAM (or even GKE) as a group. With all the recent
policy discussions and work, it seems useful to get our eyes on another
system. The idea would be to spend time using a video conference/screen
share to go through and play with policy together. The end result should
keep us focused on the implementations we're working on today, but also
provide clarity for the long-term vision of OpenStack's RBAC system.

Are you interested in attending? If so, please respond to the thread.
Once we have some interest, we can gauge when to hold the meeting, which
tools we can use, and setting up a test IAM account.

Thanks,

Lance

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/keystone/2017/keystone.2017-10-03-18.00.log.html#l-119